so you’ve decided to buy some new gear for work, you’ve got your list, and your budget (and hopefully, you’ve received your emails about deals to be had).
Here are a few other things to consider before embarking on your shopping mission:
- start on a full stomach – eat a good breakfast beforehand
- start early to avoid the afternoon crowds (except for shoe shopping, which is best done later in the day or if you don’t mind crowds)
- stay hydrated – bring a bottle of water
- wear comfy footwear – (no, not running shoes – opt for ballet flats)
- light easy-to-pull-on-off clothing (you want to be able to try things without hassle. plus all that shopping will make you sweaty)
- be patient – Rome wasn’t built in a day, and neither will your wardrobe be. so relax, take your time, and when in doubt or frustrated, ask for help.